The powered Turning Bed has an "automatic patient turning" function, which ensures the "turning" to be automatically operated for the whole day to prevent bed sore. (low speed 0° ~ 10° / 20.40.80 sec). Both sides of the bottom can be inclined from 0° to 25°. The height can be adjusted between 32cm and 66cm. The positional turning can be carried out without touching the body of the patient. These functions provide a high quality sleep to the patient as well as reduce the burden of the caregivers.
For people who is a need to be turned over during night.
- The back section and leg section will tilt automatically in accordance with instruction setting.
- Quick release function makes sure the bed section to return to flat during power failure.
- The operating speed of bed section is adjustable.
- Dimensions : L211.1 × W92.2 × H73.2 ~ 107.7cm
- Bed section height range : 32 ~ 66.5cm
- Back section adjustment : 0° ~ 75°
- Leg section adjustment : 0° ~ 24°
- Tilting adjustment: manual : 0° ~ 25°, automatic : 0° ~ 100°
- Total weight : 115kg
- Safe working Load : 170kg (including accessories)
- Material : Frame / steel (polyester powder coating) Bottom/ PP resin Head & Foot board/ resin
- Note: Bedrail and mattress are not included (purchase separately)
- Made in Japan
- 3 years